TENANTS NOT AFFECTED
● An income producing investment opportunity including Newsagents / Filling
Station & Butcher.
● The property is located within the heart of Straffan Village adjacent to
residential developments and new developments under construction, ensuring
strong footfall and a significant passing trade.
● This property is offered for sale with the benefit of the existing tenants,
producing a passing annual income of €36,300 (excluding VAT).
Schedule of accommodation
Newsagents/Deli and Off Licence open plan c. 189.15 sq m (c. 2035.99 sq ft)
● With tiled floors and suspended ceiling & air conditioning units fitted
● Post office
● Store area to the rear & safe store
● Staff kitchen area with staff toilets
● Side access gate.
● Block built store: c. 38.64 sq m (c. 145.91 sq ft)
● Steel store: c. 16.12 sq m (c. 173.51 sq ft)
● Two pumps for diesel and petrol (c. 14,000 Ltrs)
● One pump for kerosene/home heating oil (c. 4,000 Ltrs)
● Trading Area
● Tiled walls and floors
● Internal cold store
● Hallway providing some storage and wc, side door access
● There is ample parking on the forecourt and on street parking
The newsagents subject to a 10 year lease commenced November 2010,
consists of an Express Newsagents with Deli, Off Licence, Post Office
and two pump petrol station with Post office included in lease.
The passing rent is €27,300 per annum (ex. VAT)
Butchers c.29.72 sq m (c. 320sq ft)
● Butchers shop is held under a 35 year lease, commenced November 1993
The passing Rent is €9,000 per annum (ex. VAT)
Copy leases available on request
We have been advised that all mains services are available. However, it is the responsibility
of the purchaser to ensure that services are available and adequate
Energy Performance Indicator: